Our staff of highly qualified physicians, physician assistants and nurses have many combined years of expertise and knowledge of the newest and improved, advanced treatments in dermatology.
Cosmetic Rejuvenation Services
- miraDry®: We’re excited to offer a new generation of technology to reduce/permanently stop underarm sweat and odor. The device delivers miraWave™ energy eliminating underarm sweat glands. Please see our News page for more information.
- Botox® Injections for Hyperhidrosis: For excessive sweating of the underarms and palms of hands.
- Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®: Injections that eliminate wrinkles by causing facial muscles to relax, resulting in a smoother, more youthful skin surface.
- Juvederm®, Juvederm Voluma®, Belotero®, Restylane®, Radiesse®: Injections to correct facial wrinkles and folds, depressions in the skin, scars, restores lip borders, and face sculpting.
- Kybella™: FDA approved treatment that uses a safe, injectable solution to eliminate submental fat (the pad of fat that hangs beneath your chin). It is a non-surgical treatment that allows patients to return to their routine with little to no downtime. Please see our News page for more information.
- CO2RE® (Fractional CO2 Resurfacing Laser): Anti-aging resurfacing of the skin and treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, rebuilds collagen, reduces scars, and destroys sun damage and age spots.
- Glycolic Acid Chemical Peels: Improves skin texture and tone and gives your skin a healthier glow.
- Microdermabrasion: The top layer of skin is exfoliated which promotes a smoother skin texture.
- Sclerotherapy: Injections for treatment of spider veins of the legs. Concentrated saline is injected into the smaller veins to diminish the pinkness/redness and/or clear the veins.
- Candela GentleMax® and Candela GentleLASE™ (Alexandrite/YAG Laser): Removal of unwanted hair to all areas of the body, red/purple birthmarks (port wine, hemangioma, and angioma growths), treatment of brown pigmented lesions, telangectasia (small veins) of the face and body.
- Blepharoplasty: Upper eyelid lift surgery. As our skin ages, it gradually loses its elasticity causing excess skin to sag.
In Office Surgical Procedures
- General Skin Surgeries: (Local anesthesia) Removal of moles, cysts, skin tags, skin cancers, lipomas, and many different types of benign (non-cancerous) lesions.
- MOHS Micrographic Surgery: This unique surgery technique is performed by board certified MOHS surgeons. MOHS surgery offers the highest potential cure rate (99%) for treatment of certain types of skin cancers.
- Reconstruction Surgery: Simple, intermediate, and complex repairs of surgical defects, as well as flaps and skin grafts.
- Light Therapy: UVA, UVB Narrowband, Hand/foot UVA treatment.
- Photo Dynamic Therapy: Another option for the treatment of sun damage/ pre-skin cancers. Levulan® solution is applied to the skin followed with a Blu-light treatment.
- Patch testing: Allergens are applied to the skin to diagnosis contact dermatitis and rash allergies.
Full Service General Dermatology
Learn about your skin! Detailed, educational full body skin exam: a professional skin exam is carried out to detect any early signs of pre-cancerous lesions, skin cancers, dysplastic (pre-cancerous) moles, melanoma, and gives you peace of mind.
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Athlete’s foot, fungal infections
- Eczema, contact dermatitis (allergies, rashes)
- Herpes simplex (cold sores)
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Nail disorders
- Psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis (joint pain), biologic treatment therapy
- Skin cancers: basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma
- Skin lesions: seborrheic keratosis, actinic keratosis, lentigines
- Urticaria (hives)