We are happy to assist you in filing your insurance claims. We are currently an in-network provider for the following insurance carriers:
- Avera Health Plans (including Avera employees, excluding Morrell Care)
- Sanford Health Plans (including Sanford employees, excluding Sanford True)
- Blue Cross Blue Shields (certain plans- please call your insurance company to verify)
- Medica (certain plans- please call your insurance company to verify)
- Midland’s Choice
- Tricare West
- Tricare for Life
- Coventry Total Care-Avera
- Coventry PPO, HMO, Advantra PPO
- Preferred One
- Health Partners
- United Medical Resources (UMR)-City of Sioux Falls Employees- Choose either Avera or Sanford Healthcare System
- United Healthcare (certain plans- please call your insurance company to verify)
- Unified Group Services (Orthopedic Institute employees)
- America’s PPO
No physician referral is needed unless required by your insurance.
It is your responsibility to determine if your insurance company has placed restrictions on your choice of doctor. Refer to your directory of providers or contact your insurance company prior to your appointment.
All professional services rendered are charged to the patient or responsible party. Necessary forms will be sent directly to the patient to expedite insurance payments. The patient or responsible party is responsible for payment of all fees, regardless of insurance coverage.
Our business office will submit claims for covered services and will assist you in any way we reasonably can to help get your claims paid. It is the patient’s responsibility to provide all current and necessary information before leaving the office. If you have a secondary insurance, we will automatically file a claim as soon as the primary carrier has paid. Your insurance company may require you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request.
If you are insured by a plan we participate with but do not have an insurance card with you, payment in full may be required until we can verify your coverage.
Insurance co-pays are due upon your visit.
Please contact our office with any insurance questions you may have.